- Intra-oral scan (STL file) integration: loading, registration and fused display.
- New drilling guidance indicator: hand piece model, variable scaling, axial background display option.
- Bookmarks: save/restore of multiple plans.
- Screenshots and videos: new media viewer, easy capture and export
- 3D plan editing: ability to modify implants and crowns placements and dimensions directly in 3D view.
- 3D masking: “cookie cutter” tool in 3D view.
- Canal editing: ability to mark in cross-section view, improved cross-referencing in 3D view.
- Adding crowns and implants in all views (except 3D)
- Improved view annotation: new edge mm marks, new orientation icon (head), larger view toolstrip icons.
- Jaw arch editing: direct adjustment on 2D views, slice scrolling in re-draw mode.
- Panorama view enhancements: scrolling, cross-correlation with cut views, enable moving implants.
- Roll around implant axis in 2D cut views.
- Motion artifacts check during import.
- View orientation selection: options to select the preferred L/R and H/F orientation of 2D/panorama views.
- Implant auto-numbering to help identify and reference each implant.
NASP, SSC, Dental XP, ICOI, MWSP, ADEEC, USC Perio, ADI and ICOMS were just the formal association meeting side of the NAVIDENT Winter World Tour 2017! Many in office trainings, visits and smaller meetings were also attended by Team Navident.
The winter tour culminated in the seminal, back-to-back AO Orlando and IDS Cologne meetings during which we were able to introduce Navident to more leading clinicians, corporate affiliates and distribution partners than ever before!
Navident’s European Team of Tom Tilmans and Luca Casalena were joined by Jason Pardo, Doron Dekel, and Dr. Arish Qazi who is Head of Software Research and Development for Navident as well as principals from 4C Medikal, SD Dental, Inco Trading and Master Clinical Trainers from the Dynamic Navigation Society, Drs. Stefanelli, Telara, Sartori, D’haese and Casadesus for the 5 day exploration of everything dental.
Dynamic Navigation was a major topic of both the AO and the IDS meetings this year and was mentioned in pre- and post-event reviews by experts as among THE most promising and exciting technologies available today.
The Dynamic Navigation Society (DNS) is active around the world. It is the educational division of ClaroNav, established to provide doctors with opportunities to learn about Navident, get certification or watch a Navidentsurgery. Each course is taught by a Master Clinical Trainer or the Director of Clinical Affairs (Toronto).
We have upcoming courses in North America, Europe and the Middle East. To find out which course best suits your needs and location, take a look at the updated calendar on the DNS website, found here: http://dns.claronav.com/events
April 22, 2017
April 27-30, 2017
April 28-29 2017
June 8-11, 2017
June 22-25, 2017
San Diego, California