Newsletters – Issue 7
Issue: No. 7
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in and support of Navident in 2016. May you all enjoy a joyous holiday season and the start of a Dynamic New Year in 2017!
The most substantial update to Navident since its inception is happening in the 1st quarter of 2017!
Our Master Clinical Trainers have made several suggestions over the year and we are very proud to implement them as part of this comprehensive Navident 1.4 update.
Highlighted Features Include:
- Registration of the Intra-Oral Scan: Stitching STL with Dicom for Prosthetic Planning
- Export and Import Plans in STL Format between Navident Unit and 3rd Party Software
- Capturing Navident Snapshots, Videos and Treatment Plans to Patient Data Files
- Calibration of Any Tool: Piezo, Osteotome, Zygomatic Drill
- Guidance Display Target, Planning, and UI enhancements
- 360 Implant / Bone View Planning
- Planning in 3D Mode
- ClaroScope for HD Surgical Field View: Improved Hand/Eye/Screen Coordination
When 1.4 is ready for release, it will automatically update on your system.
Pictured: November 18 Navident certification course in Rome, Italy
Free to anyone interested in learning more about Navident, this workshop is open to Doctors and 2 Staff members. To give you a better experience and focused attention, we will cap the attendees at 12 doctors and 14 people in total.
NASP January 20-21, 2017 Atlanta, Georgia
Seattle Study Club Symposium January 25-28, 2017 Orlando, Florida
Dental XP Global Symposium February 2-4, 2017 Las Vegas, NV
USC Symposium February 10-11, 2017 Los Angeles, California
February 25-26, 2017 Chicago, Illinois