SMART SOLUTION FOR ENHANCED PRODUCTIVITY
Simple, accurate and affordable surgical navigation system for inpatient and outpatient interventions.
Easy Integration into the OR
Navient is designed for convenient routine use. There are no cables to connect, no spherical markers to mount, no head straps to wrap, no field generator to place, and no consumables to order.
Navient’s registration process is accurate and fast, thanks to its proprietary optical tracking system and its innovative registration technology.
- Simple, elegant and precise navigation system
- Powerful and intuitive software features
- Sleek, compact and portable cart
- Seamless integration with office practices
- For inpatient and outpatient interventions
- Affordable and no consumables
- Enhance your productivity, reduce stress and operate safer
STREAMLINED USER INTERFACE
Navient’s software user interface is intuitive and simple to follow. The patient data browser lists all the patient scans found in the Navient system and enables importing of new patient data from a CD/DVD, USB or network drive. Once data is loaded, Navient software operation proceeds sequentially through 5 stages as follows:
Powerful and intuitive software features to explore the patient scan in 3D and 2D views.
2 Mark Landmarks
Easily mark a few anatomical landmarks on the 3D patient scan.
3 Set Up
Peel & stick the patient tracker. Use the live video to position the Tracker, and verify instrument tips.
Landmark based registration followed by innovative trace based registration takes less than a minute.
Best in class navigation accuracy enables surgeons to confidently make more informed decision.
- Steam sterilizable instruments
- Pre-calibrated instruments
- Permanent markers
- No consumables
- Reusable peel & stick patient tracker
- Convert any suction tube, debrider or balloon dilation system to a navigated instrument using a Navient Universal Tag adaptor. Automatically calibrate their tips in a few seconds, and visually verify their tip accuracy in the zoom window.
Benefits of Optical Tracking System
Optical tracking systems are superior and preferred over electro-magnetic systems for
the following reasons:
- Greater accuracy
- Better reliability
- No interference from ferromagnetic metals in the OR/OT
- No wire connection between the instruments and console
- Simpler and more user friendly
- Convenient to use
On-site training is included in your purchase of Navient navigation system. You will be trained until you feel comfortable with operating Navient system.
Navient comes with remote online assistant program. Our technical support staff can log into your Navient system to perform diagnostic and troubleshooting operations.
Your Navient software will be automatically updated via our online support program.
Warranty & Extended Warranty
One year warranty is included in your purchase of Navient system. Extended warranty is available for the system lifetime.
Our technical support will help you with both on-site and off-site repair.
Regular on-site and off-site maintenance operations are performed to monitor the performance of your Navient system.
Benefits of Image-guided Surgery
Study shows that IGS would allow more complete dissection, obviating the need for revision surgery. It is safer for patients and causes fewer complications.
Image-guided surgery has become an industry standard for many endoscopic sinus surgeries. The American Academy of Otolargyngology – Head and Neck Surgery (AAO-HNS) endorses the use of image-guided surgery for procedures including *:
- Revision sinus surgery
- Distorted sinus anatomy of development, postoperative, or traumatic origin
- Extensive sino-nasal polyposis
- Pathology involving the frontal, posterior ethmoid and sphenoid sinuses
- Disease abutting the skull base, orbit, optic nerve, or carotid artery
- CSF rhinorrhea or conditions where there is skull base defect
- Benign and malignant sino-nasal neoplasm