- Sleek, compact and portable cart
- Large touch screen for natural interaction
- Powerful and intuitive software features
- Biopsy and Tumor resection solutions
- Pre-calibrated navigation probes
- Fast registration and precise navigation
- Affordable and no consumables
STREAMLINED USER INTERFACE
Load CT or MRI images from USB, DVD or PACS
Merge CT and MRI images (Optional)
Plan tumor and biopsy trajectory verification
4 Set up
Position the tracker, calibrate new instruments and check their tip accuracy
Landmark based and trace based
Navigate in 3D & 2D views, biopsy trajectory, tip extension, and probe eye view.
- Steam sterilizable instruments
- Pre-calibrated instruments
- Permanent markers
- No consumables
- Convert any surgical instrument such as biopsy needle, drill or suction to a navigated instrument using a Navient Universal Tag adaptor. Automatically calibrate their tips in a few seconds, and visually verify their tip accuracy in the zoom window.
Installation & Training Program
On-site installation and training is included in your purchase of Navient navigation system. You will be trained until you feel comfortable operating the Navient system.
2 years warranty is included in your purchase of a Navient system. Extended warranty is available for the system lifetime.
Navient comes with a remote online assistance program. Our technical support staff can log into your Navient system to perform diagnostic and troubleshooting operations.
Your Navient software will be automatically updated via our online support program.
Our technical support will help you with both on-site and off-site repair.
Regular on-site and off-site maintenance operations are performed to monitor the performance of your Navient system.