Personalized surgical navigation and robotic solutions for OEM
NaviX, our surgical navigation application platform
MicronTracker, a unique visible light, high precision optical tracker
ClaroBot, an innovative robotic solution for tool guidance, enhanced surgical dexterity and more
We build personalized OEM solutions in record time using our surgical navigation and robotic technology platform.
Our technology platform includes:
• MicronTracker, a unique visible light, high precision optical tracker
• NaviApp, our surgical navigation application platform
• ClaroBot, an innovative robotic solution for tool guidance, enhanced surgical dexterity and more
• Fabrication & supply chain, we build all of our end user systems in house and we have the tools, know-how and supply chain to help OEM prototype complete ideas and support them in small trial productions
If you have an application that can leverage one or all of our platform solutions, let’s touch base and explore how we can help you build it faster and economically with our world class technology.
We have clearance for our platform in various markets.
For inquiries on our NaviX solutions, please contact Claudio Gatti : Claudio at Claronav.com
Why build it with Us
ClaroNav has a long and successful history of working with OEM. Our agility, innovation and reliability has always made the difference in our relationships with our partners.
Over the 19 years of existence as Claron Technology first and ClaroNav now, we have accumulated a lot of proprietary technology, know-how and a highly skilled team that can take on any project in the surgical navigation, robotic area.
Here is a short list of some of the projects that we successfully developed with partners over the years:
• our MicronTracker is one of the market leaders in robotic solution for spinal surgery
• using NaviX we developed, with a partner, an innovative, compact and streamlined navigation system for spine surgery
• we developed a custom navigation solution for a breakthrough neuro stimulation solution for the treatment of stroke
• we developed several custom, cloud web-based solutions for surgical, radiology and health IT markets.
• we developed a distributed post-processing solution for one of the market leaders in CT imaging. This solution became the common platform across their entire set of imaging modalities and it is one of the most comprehensive solution in the market as of today
• we developed many significant AI engines and applications for a range of fields, from planning pedicle screws automatically after an intraoperative scan, to the automatic segmentation and classification of contrast enhanced vascular tree.