There are currently no open positions.
Open position: Image Processing Software Engineer
ClaroNav (formerly Claron Technology) is dedicated to the development of highly innovative surgical navigation solutions. We develop vision-based real-time optical tracking systems, as well as complete volumetric image based navigation systems which guide performance of surgical procedures. For more details, please visit www.claronav.com.
We are offering a unique opportunity for a talented software engineer to join our small team of medical image processing experts. Assignments will include development and improvement of 2D and 3D image processing algorithms, design, execution and analysis of performance experiments, development of demonstration applications or adding features to the large software applications. The position reports directly to the company’s CEO and participates in a stock ownership plan.
We would consider candidates with minimal job experience provided they can show evidence of exceptional talent in coding and algorithm development. Salary offered would be based on market value of candidate.
- BSc/MSc/PhD in Computer/Software engineering or closely related fields.
- High C and C#/.NET proficiency (Visual Studio IDE on MS-Windows).
- Knowledge of low level image processing and computer graphics algorithms.
- Residence in the Toronto area.
- Exceptionally bright and creative algorithmic problem solver. Fast coder.
- Excellent self-discipline, self-motivation and professional attitude towards meeting commitments.
Please send your application to claudio at claronav.com. We will respond to all applications within 3 business days.