Open position: Robotic Vision Software Engineer
We are offering a unique opportunity for a talented software engineer to lead the development of a highly innovative surgical robot. Mathematical challenges will include a mix of manipulator control and image processing, as well as tight integration into a larger .NET based system. The position reports directly to the company’s CEO and participates in a stock ownership plan.
We would consider candidates with minimal job experience provided they can show evidence of exceptional talent in coding, math and algorithm development. Salary offered would be based on the market value of candidate.
- BSc/MSc/PhD in Computer/Software engineering or closely related fields.
- Knowledge of low-level image processing algorithms (at the math level).
- Knowledge of motion control algorithms.
- C#/.NET proficiency (Visual Studio IDE on MS-Windows).
- Residence in the Greater Toronto area.
- Exceptionally bright and creative algorithmic problem solver. Fast coder.
- Excellent self-discipline, self-motivation and professional attitude towards meeting commitments.
Please send your application to [email protected] We will respond to all applications within 3 business days.