The Micron Mapper is the next generation of advanced photogrammetry.
- Lightweight device at just over 1 lb. Allows for increased ease of use and mobility during scan capture
- 1 scan body for soft tissue & photogrammetry scans
- Simplified process for producing a quality case
- Replace scan bodies individually
- Minimal calibration needed
Photogrammetry is the latest innovative technology to help reduce the stress and time involved with dental implants. Photogrammetry enables clinicians and surgeons to render a three-dimensional image of a full arch structure quickly and easily. This advancement in digital dentistry offers significant benefits for both the patient and the doctor. Photogrammetry is particularly vital for full-mouth dental implants, as it provides a number of benefits over verification jigs or impressions.
Contact for USA: SIN Dental
Contact for Canada: Jason at Claronav.com