Newsletters – Issue 2
Issue: No. 2
Navident is Granted CE Mark for Sales and Marketing in Europe!
ClaroNav Inc. receives CE Mark Approval for Navident, a dynamic image guided navigation system for dental surgery.
New technology allows dynamic navigation for dental implant surgery making it minimally invasive, accurate and safe.
Toronto, CANADA – June 17, 2015
ClaroNav Inc. announced today that…
Navident R1.2 Features
- New Virtual Tooth Planning
- Compatible with Any Implant system
- Compatible with Any CT manufacturer
- New NaviStent for CT and Surgical Accuracy
- Enhanced CT Marker (Patent Granted)
- ClaroNav hires new VP of Sales and Marketing Our Team
- Navident is Showcased at IDS show in Cologne Germany IDS Showcase
- Navident studies underway in University of Ghent, ACTA Amsterdam and University of Istanbul ACTA and Navident
- Navident attends IADI conferences in Mexico. Photo Gallery
- ClaroNav announces new website and social media channels
ClaroNav has been issued the US Patent titled, “Method and Apparatus for Automated Registration and Pose Tracking” for Navident
- ClaroNav’s Navident granted CE Mark for sales and marketing in Europe CE Mark
- ClaroNav signs new European distributor in the UK and Irish Market “The Dental Imaging Company” The Dental Imaging Company
IDS Cologne 2015
It is a pleasure to inform you that Claronav will be exhibiting at IDS in Cologne, 10th – 14th March.
If you plan to come, we would love to see you at our booth. We will demonstrate and let you test-drive some important new product features. We would also like to hear about your experience and discuss any suggestions you may have for us.
Meet us in Hall 2:2, Aisle A, booth 61
If you wish to meet with a specific person at Claronav, please contact Tom Tilmans and he will ensure the person will be present at the booth when you arrive.
Navident is approved for commercial sales and distribution in Canada by Health Canada and has been granted CE Mark for sales and distribution in the EU. Additional regulatory clearances US and other regions are in progress.